Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Per the earlier grand master plan, the lady bearious accompanied me to the 7 Springs 24 hour to spectate.
From Drop Box
This is a large white tent. There are people under. One has a broken arm, and a girl to the far right appears to be levitating. Am I blowing your mind yet?

From Drop Box
Some anonymous guy tops out on the big climb. From what I've been able to gather, the 12 mile loop was mostly downhill, then shot straight up a ski slope at the end. Yum.

My real reason for going to the springs was a possible spot on the Pro Bikes Pittsburgh team. I talked to a few of the guys, and had speaks with the owner, and everything seems like its good to go. Needless to say, Hells yeah!
From Drop Box
(This is not the pro bikes team. But I did find it interesting that the owner of this bicycle chose to locate his warm up trainer so close to the port-a-potty. Was he just really nervous before the race? Or were his muscles somehow powered by the smell of human excrement? I may never know.)

No comments: