Thursday, March 22, 2012

Digging Ditches and Writing Stuff

It's spring time, and that means it's flood season in the WV bike shop. So yesterday I dug a ditch. Glamorous.

The new Dirt Rag is out. It has my article about the PIGSAW Stage Race. So if you're that snarky anonymous commenter who kept asking me where my stage five report was, go get the mag. In addition to my stuff, you'll get to read Chis's piece about lube and Dicky's piece about ass scratching.

(Note: There are exclamation points in the article. I didn't type them. I know that I'm probably the only one who cares, but I have to distance myself from those punctuation marks. They make me think of angry teenage girls, YouTube commenters, and angry teenage girls writing comments on YouTube.)

And you'll get to look at a picture of the Pflug. He shredded gnar that was available for shredding:

No comments: