Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Like a Ferret in the Lobster Tank

Yarg! Me eyes! So much ice! On the ride home from work the all-day rain turned into little ice daggers. They stabbed my eyes mercilessly. I had no goggles. Absolutely the last time I make that mistake. Never leave the house in winter with out goggles. I won't. I won't.


I probably will.
It was pouring this morning, and by pouring I mean a slight drizzle. Sort of like the gods were shaking after a pee. In any case, I got wet. But riding in the rain is nice. When I leave my house at 6:30 its pitch black, and as I reach my destination the sun is just coming up. On days the rain is falling it feels akin to a deprivation tank (until a truck comes blasting by. why do they always feel the need to rev up the big dissle as they pass??? must be compensating for something.) If my light wasn't on I would have no idea I was moving. Its real cool in an odd way. Snow on the forecast for tomorrow. Huzzah!


(this man obviously has balls. they must just be to big to fit in his pants)

No comments: