Thursday, January 15, 2009

R.I.P Dirt Mobillis

My car died today. The venerable dirt mobillis is no more. I took her to the doctor for her regular (though 3 months late) inspection, and was told that it would cost about 900 dollars to fix the beast. Ah! Being as the mobillis has 245,000 miles on her, I opted to not fix. And not pass inspection. So no more driving for me. And its going to be -2 degrees tomorrow. Brr.
I guess I come point I'm going to have to get another car. Need some way to haul around the lady and get to the trails. I've always had a thing for wagons.
I was already commuting about 3 or 4 days a week, but now it will be 7. This may be the best thing that could have happened to me.

From Worthless Garbage

RIP. Good times in that piece of dirt

1 comment:

Tess said...

"This may be the best thing that could have happened to me"... ehhem?
>:)

I NEED HELP WITH MY BLOG. I DON'T UNDERSTAND PICTURES. :(